Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I thought i was quite healthy.

Alright, this one is only a small percent about the school Byhalia High.  My mother and I recently went to court for the truancy thing.  Now, everyone who lives with me is aware that I'm a night owl and have minor anxiety that comes from being bullied at almost every school I go to.  The court, however, decided that these were valid reasons to give me therapy.

Doesn't that make sense?  So we have to wait for a phone call from a therapist.  And they didn't even decide anything while we were in court.  it's all dependent on what the therapist ends up saying.  They also mainly want therapy for me to decide if I'm making all of this up.  But Byhalia High is renowned around here for being a bad school.

They had a black woman there who represented Byhalia High:  The woman at the front desk of the school who was always mean to, well, anyone. I don't mean to pull the race card as an excuse, but... Byhalia is renowned for being very race-centered.  The white children get called out and get worse punishments all the time.  The entire time I told the judge about my experience at Byhalia, the representative shook her head and talked about how much of a liar I was.

Not only that, but she was saying all this BEFORE I was even done speaking.  She said it everytime anything bad about the school came out of my mouth.  And the judge was buying it.  You'd think the judge would notice someone denying anything that a minor said if it was negative towards a bad school.  Everyone in the area knows Byhalia High and Middle school have bad bullying.

We also found another reason that I had so many missed days.  The school principal, the 'she's lying' woman from the front desk, and the teachers all said that it was okay for students to leave at lunch if they weren't feeling well and that it wouldn't count against them.  We found out that they counted every single time against us, because the legal time was 1 p.m. to be checked out. 

There are usually swarms of students leaving at lunch.  That's a lot of students to be lying to.  So, to cut a long story short and end my semi-rant, we got a continuance and a summons for therapy.  Which I don't understand, as the only reason we have so many days is because of the school.

Thanks for reading, and goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment