Saturday, May 3, 2014

Just a brief note...

Written by AnonyMouse

I realize that most people are rather unfamiliar with Byhalia School, since it's... you know... in Byhalia.  As a new blogger, I figured it would be better that I covered issues closer to home before I expand to a wider variety.  I have invited who I believe to be a great blog writer, so hopefully we should have more than just me talking.

This is a short post, just saying that my blog wont just be about my school. That would get kind of old fast.  So, once I get settled into this whole blogging thing, we will have other topics to choose from. I'd like to thank Faith R Michaels for, as usual, pointing out some flaws in the mobile version.  We had those cleared up, and it should be alittle easier now.  Thank you, and goodbye :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment